Princeton Primary and Urgent Care Center was founded in 2001 by Bruno Cole, MD and
Cha Fernando, MD.
Our community-based Primary and Urgent Care Center provides a convenient and efficient location to obtain both primary care and urgent medical care. We were the first urgent care center in Princeton. Our practice mission is to provide quality medical care for the busy individual.
We are staffed with Board Certified Physician and a Board Certified Surgeon. We offer a comprehensive array of services ranging from blood draws, minor surgical procedures, EKGs, and treatment of many medical conditions. The doctors and staff here at Princeton Primary and Urgent Care Center have many decades of experience in treating a variety of health conditions.
Our focus is always on compassionate and quality medical care.
Why choose us?
- We are located in Princeton, close to the Princeton Junction train station, Route 1 and just minutes from Princeton University.
- Waiting time to be evaluated and treated is far less than going to a hospital ER, and far more affordable.
- Walk-ins are always welcome.
- We accept most health care insurances
- Bilingual staff (English & Spanish)